Jumat, 16 Juli 2010

Hello, Jealousy...

  4 comments    
Hello, jealousy...
What are you really?
I've tasted you once...
It was kinda sweet...
But you didn't go at all..
You stay still instead...
Then the sweetness becomes bitterness...

Hello, jealousy...
Won't you please just go?
Let love takes your place...
Like you took its place before...
So sweetness will come once again...

Hello, jealousy...
How to deal with you?
You come and go as you wish...
Can you at least tell me...?
Tell me why you are here...

Hello, jealousy...
Can you tell my love one...?
That you're already here...
In my heart...
So he can help me to let you go...
Becoz I've tasted you...
And that's enough...

Bye, jealousy...
Let love take the way...
Come again some other time...
Only next time...
Please visit him, instead of me...
Hahaaa...

4 komentar:

  1. Ahaha! Hayooo.... Jealousy.. Look at me now! Hihi..

    BalasHapus
  2. ini meskipun catatan kecil, tapi panjang hihihihihi

    BalasHapus
  3. ++I am just a jealous guy++ John Lennon

    Jealousy is sometimes needed to push our motivation

    BalasHapus
  4. G : hahaha, mau gitu? gak enaaak tauuu...hahahaa
    fickar : eh, dia nongol juga di sini...aku link blog-mu yah... ;)
    pak david : betul pak, jealousy kadang perlu, tapi jangan sering2 ya...hihihihihihi

    BalasHapus